Here are some common problems in Elementor that you might run into and some solutions
Visibility problems on the front-end
- Don’t use Cache plugins while you are developing.
- WordPress > Elementor > Settings > Regenerate CSS. Click on that button twice to solve visibility issues
- CMD+Shift+R (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows) for a cache refresh of the page
- Minimising the editor window in the Elementor editor is not the same as viewing the real page.
- Make sure your browser is not zoomed in, because sometimes this can create visibility issues. Press CMD 0 (Mac) or CTRL 0 (Windows) to go back to 100%.
- Turn off “Improved CSS Loading” inside of WordPress > Elementor > Settings > Features, because sometimes the default Improved CSS loading creates issues.
Visibility issues on mobile
- Making your browser window smaller to see the mobile view is not the same as a real mobile view. So go in your Google Chrome right click > inspect > then turn on the mobile view and select the phone you want.
- Install the Chrome plugin Mobile Simulator.
- Just use your phone, it always gives the best view
“Content area is not found on your page”
- Could be caused because the CPT you are using has the same name as a page.